Notes for this version: - Visual Basic 6 Runtime Library. Click on the "discuss" link below for a link to thios download.
- Visual Basic 6 Common Dialog Box. This file is included with the program.
- bmp2mig.exe, icon-coder.exe, and zlib1.dll. You can get these files by downloading the Custom XMB Icon Packager (http://dl.qj.net/Custom-xmbIcon-Packager-v0.3.1-(languages-fixed)-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/12309/catid/151). The files are in xmbPackager.zipxmbPackagerdata302
Notes for this version: * Add check box to enable/disable program stops
* Add check box for slower program execution
* Fixed all bugs from earlier version
* New method for program delay - should use less processor bandwidth
* New method for running DOS programs - should be more compatible
* Included the DOS programs needed - because people kept bitching about it
* Added bmp2dat.bat - as a last resort for ppl with severe compatibility issues
* Changed color scheme
Notes for this version: * Added icons for Location Free, Internet Browser, USB Connection and Game Sharing
* Added Clear button
* Added optional Shadow/Glow removal for new icons
* Added icon previews
* Added per-icon, completion beep
You can probably predict what we're gonna say next...yes. The all-important readme. It was put there for a reason so go use it, okay?
Notes for this version: * Version 2 includes the option to run in various non-exclusive modes. (Note that version 1 ran in mode 1).
* Mode 1 - swaps your videos from the MP_ROOT100MNV01 video directory
* Mode 1 - swaps your videos from the MP_ROOT100ANV01 video directory
* Mode 3 - swaps your photos
* Mode 4 - swaps your videos from the VIDEO directory