Team tOC also said that this is just a small part of a larger project that they're thinking of (or working on already).
Notes for this version: As always, if you're planning on using this, please read and understand the readme file that comes with the download. The file holds the installation and usage, plus the known bugs for this release. It would also be best if you guys will also browse through the configuration text as it also holds vital tidbits about this app.
Team tOc is made up of EvilSeph, Moca, TUW (The Unique Warrior), MaTiAz, Ahadiel, and kando. We hope to hear more from them in the coming weeks.
We give our props to Jordan Black for the heads up!
Notes for this version: Jan, 19-20 2007
* Changed exit button from Square to R + L.
* Added function to fully dump f1 to ms0:/dump/.
* Made backup function dump to ms0:/dump/.
* General aesthetics fixes... (EvilSeph is picky).
* Cleaned up code...
* Revised readme.txt.
* Included FAQ.html automatically generated by a PHP script coded by Ahadiel.
* Added two exit screens (one for unlocked, one for locked).
* Added new readme reading check, since v1 readme.txt was posted on news sites. Read readme.txt for more information.
* Added checks for missing files from the user dump.
* Made dump folder and user's supplied dump folder different, to allow for backup of flash1 when choosing option 2.
* Modified delay until user can press a button after unlocking program from 5s to 3s.
* Removed automatic removal of dump from flash after formatting.
Jan, 20-26 2007:
* Made all options that format flash1 backup flash1 first.
* Completed GUI (if you can call it that...)
* Modified user's supplied dump format to include two types (to support PSP Filer's dump).
* Modified delay until program exits from 10s to 5s
* Modified program colours from black background with red text to blue background with white text
easily modify the folders shown in the PSP's Browser
Notes for this version: When uploading/downloading a file, the normal file directories are:
Downloading/Saving a File
Downloading an eboot.pbp