Notes for this version: As Archaemic states, the app may slow down when resizing large images, although the program allows user to overclock their PSP to 333MHz to remedy this problem. As for the rough on this first release's controls:
* D-Pad: Pan
* Triangle: Zoom in
* Cross: Zoom out
* Circle: Rotate clockwise
* Square: Rotate counterclockwise
* Select: Zoom to fit width
* Start: Open menu
* Left shoulder: Previous page
* Right shoulder: Next page
Notes for this version: * [Feature] Configuration file is now XML
* [Feature] New manga mode, which makes comics start from the right instead of from the left
* [Feature] Menu now shows current state of toggable items
* [Feature] New battery meter shows remaining battery percentage in the menu. If the text is red, the battery is low. If it is yellow, the power is plugged in.
* [Feature] The clock frequency menu now allows any value between 20 MHz and 333 MHz to be selected
* [Feature] Bookmarks have been added. For more information, please see the menu options section
* [Feature] 8-bit images now support re-sampling
* [Bugfix] Fixed scrolling bug, which made the program stop scrolling after some time with the D-Pad
* [Bugfix] Removing an open RAR or CBR file while the program is using that file will no longer cause a crash when the page is changed.
* Sped up re-sampling
* And many more minor changes
Notes for this version: Homebrew developer Archaemic recently updated his PSPComic version 0.9.7 Beta, but this version only provides a minor bugfix to his previous release. The dev states that he has fixed the bug that deletes all bookmarks when users add a new one. So continue enjoying PSPComic by downloading the latest version below.