Notes for this version: - Merge the code from Stella v2.2 (replacing Stella v2.0 b1)
- Add several Anti-Flicker modes such as :
Phosphor (from Stella v2.2), nice but CPU consuming
Simple, very fast and suitable for black background games
Average, it computes average colors between two frames
- Add paddle support, using Left / Right keys or analog Pad
- Fix the sound speed/accuracy (For a better quality, set the
PSP clock to 333Mhz in the settings menu)
- Bug fix in Rom file requester
PSP hangs when the rom list was big and already sorted
- Remove Gelon's name from graphics stuff (as he wants to)
- Add Aenea as the author of the first PSP port (i'm sorry for this mistake !)
Notes for this version: - A new graphical engine with new smoother render modes !
It uses now the PSP GU for rendering, it does not run faster,
but it's a lot smoother !
Old "soft" render modes are still available, because there are
a bit faster.
- Multiple keyboard mapping feature (Thanks to Pou-chan) :
You can now toggle between 3 different keyboard mapping using
LTrigger and RTrigger keys
Notes for this version: - Compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate psp2600 menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix in file requester
Notes for this version: - Auto-fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
useful for games such as space invaders !
On given games, the auto fire can't be stopped, so an
option to stop it, is available in the settings menu.
- It uses now only PSP GU for rendering
- Speed improvements while using GU render modes
- IR keyboard support !
- Add .a26 as valid rom extention
- Add several new hotkeys :
. settings such as fps, render mode, auto fire speed
can now be directly modified inside the emulator
(no need to enter in the settings menu)
. quick save / quick load current state
(no need to enter in the main menu)
- New speed limiter options in settings menu
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard
settings menu to navigate between Normal, LTrigger
and RTrigger compose mapping.
- Analog pad can be used in the rom file requester
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu
(useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
- Increase memory heap size in 3.x
Notes for this version: - A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester
while selecting any file with the same name of a previously
- In the emulator menu you can go directly to keyboard and settings
menu using the L-Trigger key.
- Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for FAT PSP
Notes for this version: - New graphics from my good friend Horeus
- New Eboot music
- Cheat support (but it doesn't work with all games)
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Add hotkey to change flicker mode
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file