Notes for this version: - Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for FAT PSP
(thanks to Angelo)
- It has been tested sucessufully tested on:
. SLIM 3.90-m33 (thanks to Greg from psp-hacks)
. FAT 3.90-m33
. FAT 1.5 (addon for 3.90-m33)
- Increaze heap memory for fw3.x
- Code cleaning
Notes for this version: What's new in version 1.0.2 :
- As Matt Johnston advice me, a new random number
generator has been integrated (it's a unix like
/dev/random generator). This version is now more
secure, since the entropy of the random number
generator is higher.
- Add option for binary id_rsa key file support,
for priv/pub RSA key pair authentication.
(See README for details)
- Add option to disable remote server version check
- Add option to change PSP CPU Clock
- New Danzeff keyboard layout, control keys are now
available, and unused keys have been removed.
- Control keys and arrow keys support
- Improve communication speed !
- Add scroll up and scroll down feature
- A cursor is now displayed in the console window
- Bug fix and code cleaning
Notes for this version: - New Danzeff keyboard layout
(alt keys are now available)
- New option to save the vt100 screen as a text file.
- New login menu
(more friendly, and with new options)
- Improve vt100 emulation
(for example, the nano editor works fine now)
- As Matt Johnston advice me, i've added a new
initial random seed generation, using keystroke latency
(you have now to press psp keys randomly,
the first time you run pspssh).
- bug fix in random number generator
- bug fix in key send function
- bug fix in vt100 emulator
Notes for this version: What's new in version 1.0.5 :
- Improve vt100 emulation, the following attributes are now supported :
- Bug fix in vt100 colors
- Little modification of the keyboard mapping depending on usage frequency,
for example it's now easier to use keys '' and '|'.
Notes for this version: - Add splash screen on startup
- Add Clear key in Danzeff keyboard
(useful to clear a field in the login menu)
- IR keyboard enhancement with new short keys inside menus
- Support Sprint PDA keyboard (thanks to Craig)
- Use new SDK wifi functions
- Update help / README files
- Bug fix & Code cleaning
Notes for this version: - Add iso8859-1 characters support in vt100 emulation
- Add word.txt file to paste words in vt100 console
(words in this file can be written using UTF8 / unicode)
- All text fonts are now compatible with iso8859-1 characters
- Add all iso8859-1 characters in danzeff virtual keyboard
- Bug fix in IR keyboard .ini files with UTF8 specification
(for example mapping string such as "u+c3a0" didn't work properly)
- New targus mapping with french characters mapped from ALT 1 up to ALT -
(see targus-include.ini file for more details)
Notes for this version: - Multi-session support !
(No need to restart pspssh to connect to another server)
- Add a built-in editor to edit commands & words list
(command.txt and word.txt files)
- Add eboot music from NeXuS
( see http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/nexus )
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Tested on firmware 5.0 M33
- Bug fix in battery level display