Notes for this version: - Rewrite sound engine using part of code from Hugo-Wii port version, it is
now much closer to real PC Engine sound.
- Fix sprites display glitches in Gunhead and several other games
- Fix save state issue in all games (it was a miracle if that worked)
- Improve global emulation speed (fullspeed in many games at 266Mhz !)
- Add a new overclock option resulting in a faster emulation speed
(but if you encounter any graphical glitches then you may have to set
overclock to 0 and increase PSP clock speed instead)
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose sequentially
rom files beginning with a given letter
- Volume booster
- Bug fix in the keyboard menu (joystick keys)
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
Notes for this version: - Improve global emulation speed
- ISO file support but sound audio track are ignored
- Screen size 320x240 is now supported
(required for games such as R-Type)
- Add two new sound engines : mono (fast 22K or 44K) and
stereo (accurate 22K or 44K).
You may have to reset the game when you change between
mono and stereo, and save states may not work properly.
(few games are now fullspeed using audio mono 22K at 222Mhz)
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- Bug fix with D-pad (didn't work properly in previous versions)
Notes for this version: - Improve global emulation speed, PC Kid is now fullspeed even at 222Mhz
(overclock parameter set to 26 and sound 22Khz mono)
- HCD file support but sound audio track are still ignored
- Cheat support !
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
(It is all explained in the README file on a simple example)
Notes for this version: - Major speed improvement
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Improve cheat menu & memory monitoring engine
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Bug fix in unzip function (if you tried to unzip
more than 10 files, it wasn't able to open any
other files, and you had to restart the emulator)
Notes for this version: - Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Digital pad is now usable in file requester
even when danzeff keyboard is displayed
- Fix inconsistency between zip rom file names and save game name.
- Tested on new FW 5x-M33
Notes for this version: - Audio Track support for CD-ROM
(support only MP3 format with stereo 16 bits samples
at 22k or 44k rate)
- CD-ROM TOC file format support.
- Using TurboRip, ripped CD can now be used directly with PSP-Hugo !
(see README file for explanations)
- Increase PSP clock speed when playing mp3 CD tracks
- Disable sound while saving states & screenshots
(to avoid scratchy noise for few seconds)
- Fix sleep mode issue
- Replace SDL sound engine by direct PSP audio stuff
to improve performances
- Fix issue when loading more than one CD image
- New backgrounds