Notes for this version: New features:
* Core: Version number is now 1.1.XXXX, where XXXX is the subversion revision at the time of the build.
* Core: Modified Makefile targets. No more static/dynamic versions. Only Dynamic, for f/w 2.0+ (OE F/W).
* Core: Modules can be loaded, but unloading causes a crash
* Core: USB is not working (help is appreciated)
Notes for this version: Changelog for PSPRadio v1.1.1271:
* Core+UI Plugins: Added Skin selection support to PSPRadio (finally). This can be accessed via the Options menu (skin option). -Optimized.
* Plugins: Added a version check system. From now on, plugins will only work if designed for the same interface version of PSPRadio (in this case 1.1).
* Plugins: Plugin unloading work-around implemented. Root cause still under investigation. This means plugins can now be loaded/unloaded, switching between user interfaces works, etc.
* Core: Added skins made by Albatross. Thanks, Alba!
As great as these additions and changes, the PSPRadio still has some problems. We listed below all the known issues so don't be surprised if you encounter some of them. also, Raf mentioned that should the plugin stop, all you have to do is press "L+R+START" and that will take you back to PSPRadio.
Known bugs for PSPRadio v1.1.1271:
* Core: USB is not working, menu option removed for now (With AhMan's help this will hopefully be working again on the next version)
* Core: Static IP connections don't work correctly. Seems the gateway is not used as it should.
* Core: Module unloading doesn't free up all memory correctly. Even though plugins can now be loaded/unloaded, the PSP can eventually crash as it runs out of memory (after loading/unloading enough times; even though I switched back and forth between the text and 3d UIs over 20 times, and everything worked fine.)
Notes for this version: New Features:
* (raf) Core: Added AUTOSTART option under USB, instead of it being its own option, and using up screenspace.
* (raf) Core: Better Suspend/Resume support.
* (raf) Core: Added Tell/Seek functions to the streams/decoding. Added support to resume to continue playing where it was before it went into suspend mode (localfiles).
* (raf) Core: Buttons can now be mapped. Look at PSPRadio.cfg for details. Changed the default mappings. SQUARE=CANCEL now. L+R cycle screens. (Button combinations are now also allowed).
* (raf) Core/Plugin/Version: Changed the interface to .15. Working on a revamped interface. (will be .2). TextUI uses the button mapping to remap buttons if the skin is configured to do so (look at SHOUTcastScreen.cfg for an example).
* (raf) Core: USB is now working again, thanks to AhMan's for the help.
* (raf) Core: Static IP connections don't work correctly. Seems the gateway is not used as it should.
* (raf) Core: Module unloading doesn't free up all memory correctly. Even though plugins can now be loaded/unloaded, the PSP can eventually crash as it runs out of memory (after loading/unloading enough times; even though I switched back and forth between the text and 3d UIs over 20 times, and everything worked fine).
Notes for this version: New Features:
* TextUI: Msgbox now goes away after 3sec (not based on frames rendered anymore, but time).
* Core: (Supported by TextUI) Framerate configuration file is now set globally in PSPRadio.cfg (PLUGINS:DISPLAY_FPS)
* TextUI: Now uses GU more; which reduces flickering and improves framerate.
* TextUI: Cleaned up the way stream time and info is displayed while on fullscreen visualization mode.
* Core: PSPRadio would crash on startup if the visualizer plugin was disabled.
* Core: PSPRadio would crash on startup if the SHOUTcast database (newdb.xml) file was empty.
* TextUI: Corrected problem where PSPRadio would crash when downloading the SHOUTcast database. (The problem was caused by lack of complete support for values -1 and -2 in the configuration files after the TextUI rendering changes.
* TextUI: Corrected problem that caused a crash when switching from TextUI3d to TextUI.
* Core: Corrected problem that caused a crash on restore from suspend mode when the wifi was enabled. Now it will also resume play.
* Core: Disabled UI rendering while shutting down; this makes sure the "shutting down" screen is not drawn over.