3d chess... what more needs to be said?
Notes for this version: Mofig has just released his first version of 3D
rendered chess game, 3DChess. It's very cool and running smoothly. The
zip file contains both 1.0 and 1.5 eboots.
A Tech-Demo of a Cube with Reflections.
Notes for this version: NONE
* Full 3D
* Ability to change view
* WiFi transmission of player scores to a database to see how good you are compared to other players.
* Player stats are saved
* Ability to modify the graphics and audio
* When on the menu screen a demo of 2 AI opponents plays
Notes for this version: "I had to update the game. I hated the graphics and it was starting to get to me. I've made the following improvements:
* Graphics: Lighting, Reflection, Color changes, New menu textures, lots of things...
* Extra sound effects have been added
* New menu option 'View Stats'
* Gameplay slightly more easier
* Camera views edited to give a better perspective"
Notes for this version: * New background music
* TRIANGLE button changes background effect between: lines, visualizer (synched to music), static image or none
* SQUARE and CIRCLE now move your paddle as well as LEFT/RIGHT or the analog
* Slams added. To slam the ball simply push UP when the ball is near your paddle and it will slam into the ball. You get 3 slams per game.
* START button pauses and unpauses the game
Notes for this version: * Music format changed from OGG to MP3
* Loads random music from /PSP/MUSIC/ (and sub directories if present) - If no music is found default music is played
* New game mode "Survival" - keep the ball in play for as long as possible (score upload and database upgraded to cater for changes)
* "Arcade" mode to replace previous "Vs. CPU" mode
Quake 3 map viewer demo
Notes for this version: If you have IRIS v0.2, there is a .bsp viewer built in (hold select and press the R trigger)
Notes for this version: A test
Notes for this version: Test
Notes for this version: you need the Full retail version of Descent
works like a treat. really fun. a definite thumbs up on all firmwares and eloaders!!
NOTE: Requires extra .WAD files (not included). Read the readme.txt after installation.
Notes for this version: Downloadlink. Check my description for more info!
Notes for this version: walk button, map zoom and cheats added
Clasic 3D 1st Person Shooter
Notes for this version: A great port of a classic 3D Shooter by 3D Realms Entertainment and
quite a great game, with well made levels and interesting enviroments.
this is a little mod I whiped up of gunnar hero. the characters have been changed to spongebob (guitar), patrick(drums), and squidward (piano). also a couple texture mods.
Notes for this version: version 0.1
Quake style deathmatch game
Notes for this version: The first public release of Iris
Notes for this version: a sort of work-in-progress release
Ozone is a mix of an action game and a puzzle game where you have to find all the blue gems in labyrinth-style levels without losing your air.
You drive a bouncing ball filled with air. The mission is to find all the blue gems in each level and then proceed to the exit. The levels are full of items, enemies, traps, etc.
You can refill the ball with air pumps and green gems. You can also fire to the enemies if you collect yellow and red gems. If you run out of air, you die.
The controls are explained inside the game. Donít forget using the brake button (square) to precise control the ball.
Notes for this version: First Release version
Petals around the rose is a puzzle, You roll 5 normal dice (Any other amount of dice would also work) and get the question, How many petals are there around the rose?
The game is quite simple. Only a basic understanding of math is required and an open and creative mind. The game can be used as an example of how different people look at the world differently, and how these different ways of looking can yield different answers. In "Petals Around the Rose" there is always one correct answer. The problem is how we define the problem.
Notes for this version: none
Dungeons is a 3d First Person Shooter homebrew game coded by Charnold. Very fun and addictive. Good graphics for a homebrew game. highly recommended
Maps can be created with a text editor such as notepad.
Notes for this version: good i wanna try
Notes for this version: * 5 levels with new textures.
* sounds and music from SS.
* 3 enemies (not Serious Sam enemies yet (aliens from Serius), just Q3 monsters. Maybe, you'll see Mental's aliens in future...)
* 2 weapons (Q3 Rocket Launcher & Q3 Railgun model with the new green skin)
* changed balance - enemies have different health (4, 8 and 12) & weapons do different damage (Rocket - 4, Rail - 8). The game is more difficult, then original Dungeons 0.7, but you may select any level from the menu
* some new gfx
* New bootpicture and sound added to the EBOOT
* EBOOTs for the 1.50 firmware
Notes for this version: Dont know. Changelog is provided with readme.
Notes for this version: - 3 default button control sets
- now you can see and evade the enemy shots
- player and enemies use 2 different weapon types with separate bullets
- maps can have different door textures per level, hidden doors, invisible switches and a switch can open multiple doors
- enemies can kill each other
- faster rendering of the 3d models
Notes for this version: - new map format - ingame music - weapon damage / enemy life can be changed - level selection in the main menu - renders more texturecolors than the last versions (the engine can now convert to pixelformat 4444, 5650, 5551 and 8888) - textures not loaded into vram are rendered much faster than in previous versions - mipmaps can be switched on/off per maptexture - now possible to install several mods parallel on the PSP (Dungeons folder name can be changed) - new level - Mac OS X port
Quake 2 on PSP, although it is only really a beta at the moment as only some maps work.
Notes for this version: Sometimes runs but not often
This is a PSP adoptation of Rise Of The Triad, 1st person shooter, originally developed by 3drealms/Apogee.
3D maze/shooting game with evil faces
3d platform / exploration game
Notes for this version: Must be placed in psp/game/terrapsp
3D stunt driving puzzle game
Notes for this version: Now includes 21 levels.
A demo of 3D capability in the TIFF SDK - a simple spinning cube
Notes for this version: Use LTRIGGER to zoom out, RTRIGGER to zoom in
A PSP clone of Xbox game Geometry Wars . with sound
Notes for this version: Sound!!!
Notes for this version: Works on 2.6 firmware with TIFF exploit.Some bugs fixed.
Notes for this version: Added Install-O-Tron Support.
rather fun driving demonstration on the PSP, which is actually the beta release of his car's 3D engine.
Notes for this version: The release is Vertex 3D Car version 0.1b, and even though it's still a beta demo, this new piece of homebrew looks pretty darn good. Here's the changelog for this version:
* A complete track is now added. You're driving on this track and no more on area of squares.
* A "Crazy's Guard" is added, prevent the player to get out of the track.
* Car's speed depends on the surface where the car is on.
Notes for this version: Here are MikeMax's directions for installing the demo and the commands for driving the car and manipulating the camera:
Simply unpack the zip archive to your MSROOT (FW1.50) (will unpack into /PSP/GAME automatically).
For 3.xxOE, next, move the Vertex Origin directories into /PSP/GAME150 (only if your OE kernel configured to 3.XX).
o Cross: Accelerate
o Square: Breaks
o Digital Pad: LEFT/RIGHT to turn, DOWN for reverse.
o Analog Pad: Move camera
o Circle: Display wireframes
o SELECT: Switch between two camera modes : "Free" mode and "follows car" mode.
o L/R: Zoom
The gameplay is similar to MOTAS or Crimson Room. You have to collect items and figure out how to use them to continue on to the next room. Each level in the game will likely become progressively more difficult.
WebFest is a 3D wireframe tunnel-shooter based on "Tempest".
Notes for this version: This is the 2nd release of this game, and is a much polished/fixed version of the game that was released for GBAX 2007 compo.
TheLazy1 has released a quick port of Wolfenstein 3D for the PSP. It's based off the SDL port and using some code from other Nintendo DS port.
A few notes: 1) May still be a few bugs ; 2) No sound ; 3) No music ; 4) No saving ; 5) No loading ; 6) The analogue stick is used for movement, even in the menu
Notes for this version: [NONE]