2D adventure game
Notes for this version: * Cursors=Movement
* X=Shoot/Accept Screen
Notes for this version: none
After more than four months, homebrew developer cools decided to update one of his more popular games called Block Dude. He just dropped by QJ.NET PSP Development forum and released version 2. Basically, this is somewhat a puzzle game as you have to figure out how to reach the door by moving various blocks hindering your path.
According to cools, he tried to make this game as close as possible to the calc one created by Brandon Sterner. Block Dude v0.2 comes with all the original 11 levels and there are three extras from the flash remake. The developer added that a handful of custom made levels made by Access_Denied, Beefland, and Spirit Hawk have been included as well.
Notes for this version: Updated MP3Lib, now will filter mp3's better
* Automatic Scrolling
* Level Editor
* Level Uploader
* GFX Mods!
* No More Oldpad/Pad thing
* MANY BUGFIXES!
* Others as well...
winning entry to the PxP-sponsored Homebrew Competition
Notes for this version: Here's what he had to say about the problem: "There was a bug reported indicating that the highscores list in both mini-games were not displaying the correct initials. I have fixed the issue."
entry to the PxP-sponsored Homebrew Competition
update Winner to the pxp homebrew competition.
Notes for this version: He informs that he's optimized the memory management and that the game should be more stable when you swith between modes. He also notes that all the cutscenes are complete, and the game now even has an ending sequence. The D-pad has now been enabled in all the modes, and the graphics, got a decent polishing.
Breakthrough: An Inventors Tale is KleptoOne's entry to the PxP Homebrew Competition.
Crimson Fields is a tactical war game in the tradition of Battle Isle.
Notes for this version: -There is no in game music (if You want music please ocnvert atached
midi music into mod and place in same directory with .mod extension)
- Game freezes at exit (you need to reboot your PSP, hold power button
by 4 seconds)
Notes for this version: A test
Notes for this version: Test
Clasic 3D 1st Person Shooter
Notes for this version: A great port of a classic 3D Shooter by 3D Realms Entertainment and
quite a great game, with well made levels and interesting enviroments.
Flash Games and videos
Notes for this version: The older version didn't have the right coding so I re-coded it so it will work now!!
Hyrule was a most welcome title that popped up a few months ago, and while it had a few bugs, it was considered by many as an example of how far LUA games could go, given time, effort, and six days of sleepless night, at least according to Zion.
Notes for this version: 1. Fixed bug where you would re-enter the house and the game would crash.
2. Fixed bug where you would try to buy something at the shop and it would deduct rupees from you without you even making a purchase.
3. Fixed bug where the Controls for the bomb were assigned to the wrong button.
4. Fixed bug where Rupees could be collected even though there was no rupees there.
5. Fixed Game over crash bug.
6. Added character to give you a clue on how to get the sword.
7. Added controls screen to the shop purchase system, so you can tell what buttons do what.
8. Added mini game option menu.
9. Added Cutscene skip option, press load game instead of new game.
I wanted way more than this in the first demo release but cant now my only psp is briked.
Im gutted about having to release it at this earlier than expected stage
Notes for this version: Anyway what this game contains :
Coded Movie Intro
a lot of effects and animations.
Notes for this version: To every cloud, there is a silver lining. And while Zion won't be following up his Quest of Link demo homebrew game with a full version just yet, he brings us the next best thing - the gift of self...figuratively. Zion is letting everybody know that he's encoding the game into C format at the moment, and he is now releasing the Beta 1 demo of his game engine - sort of a teaser of his success porting the game's codes into the new (and hopefully more manageable) format.
# a Combo function, steps with different textures, "super jump," background moves, bug fix
# You are harold and have to jump up a tower and try not to fall down the screen. But the game is getting faster.
# Controls: The Arrow keys for moving and X for jumping.
# Installation: Just copy the two folders Lua Icy Tower and Lua Icy Tower% in the GAME folder of your PSP (can be GAME150 on 2.71 se).
# Thanks to: Free Lunch Design for this cool game, PSPSource.de for support, The Lua Player team, The Tutorial writers, eidechse34 for Graphics, and everybody I forgot
Notes for this version: No ones
This demo is never going to become a full game.
It lags at certain points but could be sped up 90%, I didn't give a kwap though to put more time into it.
I only did this to be able to say, "Stop with the effiing cheap ass 2D games."
I'm mother effiing tired of seeing "OMG, 2D Halo" orrr "2D Mario" orr "2D Mario texture edit to make it look like 2D Sonic"
The PSP scene needs new life
My little Mario Demo is just a taste of what could be done if one actually tries (with just 6 days to code it + 1 day to port it to the PSP)
Come on PSP scene, get with the program
Notes for this version: Source:
(I suggest if one is to try to "finish" this, to start from scratch just using poly.c and math.c)
Miner VGA clone
Notes for this version: You control a miner who's objective is to go underground, collect, and sell
valuable materials to win the love of Miss Mimi. She likes rich men but
money is not the only thing that will win her heart....
Mr. Driller port
Notes for this version: initial release there are some bugs
Rogue like game by Jeff Lait
Notes for this version: This port doesn't fix the keyboard input yet
a Pokemon clone.
Notes for this version: As of now though, all you can basically do in this baby-phase Alpha release is control the Godzilla-sized Ash around the map you see in the pic above. You can also enter the houses, but they're pretty bare. Try it for yourself; no one's stopping you. The download doesn't contain a readme, so we can't quite direct you to any. Basically, the developer just wanted to get this early version out so that people could reply with their feedback.
Notes for this version: I don't know whats new, because there's no change log
This game is a port of mariosokoban, and follows pretty much the same rules as traditional Japanese sokoban - the player's objective is to push boxes (or blocks) into a designated location within a maze; players are only allowed to move one box at a time.
Notes for this version: # Sped up the game
# PSP Clock speed is set to 111mhz during the game, but set to 333Mhz in the menu (for faster loading)
# Add 9 more levels
# EBOOT is now smaller
# Press CIRCLE to display game statistics (number moves, score, levels & characters)
# Press R to save the latest score in data/score/dernier_score.data.
# Be aware, it doesn't save the best score, but only the last score.
# Home button works now properly
# Added a new menu (by Cloos)
# Sped up level loading
# Joypad is now fully supported
# In the option menu, the last score is displayed
Notes for this version: * A new beautiful cursor is displayed in the editor mode
* Oslib has been replaced by the Sdlmixer in the sound handler
* Sounds can now be played in repeat/loop mode
* 8 new characters ( bomberman , Kon of bleach, mini-bowser , sponge-bob, a new pokemon , picolo of DBZ ,shadow of sonic and shrek !)
* 3 new levels
* The joypad is now usable on the map and in the editor window
* A new option "info save" has been added to display informations about saved datas
* New dialog box when returning to the main menu, or while saving during the game.
* New sprite for "teleportation"
* New messages when a level is completed
* Sounds are played during the game.
* Bug fix in PSP CPU clock frequency settings
* Bug fix with the donkeykong character (when entering in the statistics panel)
* Home button has been disabled, to quit the game use the SELECT key (or RTrigger to return to the main menu).
* Bug fix when you save while you play with you savedata.
* Pikachu can now tranform!
Notes for this version: * 4 new characters: Peach, Yugi, Aiai (Character of Monkey Ball) and the Red handler from Pokemon Fire.
* Addition of 3 new levels
* Bug erasing the best scores corrected
* Recasting of the menu of confirmation
* Changing of music during the possible play from now on by pressing X
* Improvement rate loading enters the level, time almost reduced with 0
* Sounds WAV converted into OGG for saving of space and time of loading
* 2 new possible messages at the end of a level
* The CPU is put from now on at the good frequency in the Editor Mode and Simulation
* New icon
Notes for this version: You need the original DOS game to play it.
LucasArts point-and-click adventure game emulator
Notes for this version: Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion Virtual Machine... for the PSP.
Notes for this version: Changes to the latest PSP build include a reworked detection code for
SCUMM games, Added subtitle configuration controls to the options
dialog and numerous bug fixes in the SCUMM engine. To the end user, the
most noticeable change will be the new and improved GUI, but support
for two new games (The Legend of Kyrandia and The Feeble Files) has
also been added.
Notes for this version: SVN Build from july 2006.
Solves some problems with some games not working at all in previous version
Snake game in the style of fl0w.
Notes for this version: * 1up system is in place - You start with 3 lives, and will get additional lives if you get up to the next life score posted next to the life indicators. First 1 up is at 1 million, after that it will depend on how well you are doing. The higher the score multiplier, the higher the next life score will be
* added some sounds when snake eats or hits itself
* X to speed up
Notes for this version: * Customizable sound files
* Purple powerups, remove segments
* Other small changes
Notes for this version: * Added proper suspend/resume code. app should behave nicely now for those who said it crashed on resume from standby mode. Please test this.
* Food spawns much faster now, almost immediately after consuming the last item.
* Tweaked the appearance rate of food items, red slowdowns should show up more now.
* Snake grows/shrinks very quickly now. Be careful where the tail is when you eat a yellow/blue item
* Added a counter to the scoreboard that shows how many segments have been accumulated over time..this is part of the scoring system.
* Enhanced the water effect, decreased the dampening some to make the waves more pronounced. The ring effects you saw before are now replaced by drops in the water field
* Replaced the default music loop with something not so fast. This is a bigger file tho, so there will be a pause at game startup
* The music loop MUST be less that 16777215 bytes. This is a limit in the playback system, the current one is just a little over 14 mb.
Well here it is, a SuperTux-Mod with Wario as the star. As you may know Wario is one of Mario's enemies, but this time things are different...
Help Wario on this new quest!.
This is just a modification of the "SuperTux"-Game for the PSP.
Notes for this version: As it's a mod, it hasn't really it's own version number.
This is an improved version of the SDL version of Syobon Action (also known as Cat Mario or Neko Mario). The original website is at: http://www.geocities.jp/z_gundam_tanosii/home/Main.html (if you understand japanese).
Notes for this version: Run at 133/66Mhz fullspeed
Notes for this version: * With lot of bug fixes.
* Greatly increased speed in the game logic, and image processing. For fullspeed in PSP.
* Text in english.
The gameplay is similar to MOTAS or Crimson Room. You have to collect items and figure out how to use them to continue on to the next room. Each level in the game will likely become progressively more difficult.
Warcraft PSP est un jeu (de type MMORPG) développé pour la PSP, il est gratuit et nécessite seulement d'avoir une PSP pour jouer. Une connexion internet est facultative(pour l'instant obligatoire).
- Idée du concept (qui sera expliqué ensuite).
- Début du développement début 2009 et création du forum Warcraft PSP.
- Quelques personnes rejoignent le développement.
- première version beta online 27 aout 2010.
Notes for this version: before playing you have to download the dayli release.