A collection of simulated casino games (e.g. blackjack, roulette)
Notes for this version: A test
Notes for this version: Test
You can have up to 2 card on the Table the Dealer to. If you want only 1. Hit and Stand command works when you hit stand the dealer start drawing is cards(Max 2 for now). Note:You will have to press Home to exit and do not press on credits cause its long to load and does stay long.
the drinking game Mega A** Hole
Notes for this version: * changed menu graphics: added buttons explanations
* refresh rate optimization in game & menus
* changed social ascension scores
* corrected minor bugs + various improvements
* usb management changed to not corrupt MS
* shows battery info + uptime in menus
* added possibility to choose ai level: easy, normal & hard.
* corrected a bug in the AI, again!
* game preferences menu is now available
* added many many options
* added statistics
* added more speech
* credits are available
* changed splash screen, eboot icon & default avatars.
* adapted options to beginners
* help menu is available (no help for unimplemented rules, lacks icons explanation)
Now the disclamer:
* Read Readme for installation instructions, limitations, and whatnot
* Read associated files like Help for help on game rules
* Despite the fact that this is a PSP port of a drinking game, No drinking under the age limit
* If under the age limit, neither the homebrew author nor QJ is responsible for what effects this program will have on your PSP (but there shouldn't be any problem there in the first place)
* If over the age limit, neither the homebrew author nor QJ will be responsible for property damage caused by PUI (playing under the influence)
Lua App i created to help keep scores when you are playing board games and such.
Notes for this version: This is the first version of scorekeeper. want to add sounds and possibly a save feature for future versions.
Notes for this version: fixed a bug where it would add points or subtract points to fast. Added sounds and a title screen.
Good old Klondike Solitaire
Notes for this version: Good old Klondike Solitaire
Spider Solitaire running on PSPPython
Notes for this version: Spider Solitaire running on PSPPython.
Notes for this version: Fixed odd hang bug. New theme.
Card game were you have to remove all cards from the board.
To remove cards, match 2 of them together that either have
the same value or have value that follow each other
Notes for this version: Triple Triad is a simple card game that involves obtaining as many of the opponents cards as possible, using a number system.
the first MMO for the PSP
Notes for this version: The game per se is not new because it is actually the card game from Final Fantasy VIII. It was then ported as a homebrew about a year ago.
As if we have to reiterate any further, the important development here is the MMO infrastructure. Before we go to that though, take note that Triple Triad PSP also sports a single player mode wherein you can have: random 1 vs cpu card battle, custom rules 1 vs cpu battle, and 3 card decks, 330 cards (FF8, FF10, FF7).
Notes for this version: such a long change log it would be obnoxious to list