a loyal rendering of the PC's Counter-Strike title to the PSP.
Notes for this version: # CS_italy map
# Dust2 map
# Added M60E3
# Added MP5 SD
# Pumpgun new SKin
# New Sounds
# New Menu
# New HUD
# Player is slower
# Spawn Bots: SELECT, SELECT, O,X
Notes for this version: he has found a way of adding IR keyboard support to v0.4a of Stealth Kill's CS Combined Assault port for the PSP. "All i did was copy the eboot from QUAKEPSP (with IR Keyboard) and replaced it with the eboot in the CSCombatAssault folder," posted lilbart90. "Viola it worked perfectly!"
Remember guys, all of the original code in the download below were made by rein4ce and Stealth Kill. Lilbart90 just took both rein4ce's QuakePSP and StealthKill's CS Combined Assault homebrew games and found a way to make them work together in order to integrate IR keyboard support on the latter game.
Notes for this version: A test
Notes for this version: Test
works like a treat. really fun. a definite thumbs up on all firmwares and eloaders!!
NOTE: Requires extra .WAD files (not included). Read the readme.txt after installation.
Notes for this version: Downloadlink. Check my description for more info!
Notes for this version: walk button, map zoom and cheats added
Lua Duck Hunt Clone
Notes for this version: - 30 levels are playable MODE A / MODE B / MODE C
- Ducks get faster with each level
- BUGFix--shots have a delay now - no more shooting all ammo at once
- Duck Falls 3x faster (AndrewMP requested)
- 4 more images added to clays flying animation (Thx XteticX)
- Added an options menu
- Exploding Ducks on/off in Options menu(Jer420 requested)
- Change Analog speed in Options menu (XteticX requested)
- Change Digital speed in Options menu (XteticX requested)
- Analog/Digital both work same time in game (XteticX requested)
- New Shotgun Sounds (Dan requested)
- Can shoot the dog when he laughs (everyone requested)
- Dog Shot FaceB (MADE BY MAIcrosoft)
- Pause in any GAME MODE (Dan requested)
- Select end game / back to menu (Dan requested)
Well, here it is folks, the Halo 2d alpha 2. Not much to see here, except menu music, revamped healthbar, and an ammo system. I decided to release it like this because i didn't want people to have to wait for me to get back to work to enjoy it. So, enjoy.
A PSP port of the FPS Heretic.
Quake style deathmatch game
Notes for this version: The first public release of Iris
Notes for this version: a sort of work-in-progress release
Dungeons is a 3d First Person Shooter homebrew game coded by Charnold. Very fun and addictive. Good graphics for a homebrew game. highly recommended
Maps can be created with a text editor such as notepad.
Notes for this version: good i wanna try
Notes for this version: * 5 levels with new textures.
* sounds and music from SS.
* 3 enemies (not Serious Sam enemies yet (aliens from Serius), just Q3 monsters. Maybe, you'll see Mental's aliens in future...)
* 2 weapons (Q3 Rocket Launcher & Q3 Railgun model with the new green skin)
* changed balance - enemies have different health (4, 8 and 12) & weapons do different damage (Rocket - 4, Rail - 8). The game is more difficult, then original Dungeons 0.7, but you may select any level from the menu
* some new gfx
* New bootpicture and sound added to the EBOOT
* EBOOTs for the 1.50 firmware
Notes for this version: Dont know. Changelog is provided with readme.
Notes for this version: - 3 default button control sets
- now you can see and evade the enemy shots
- player and enemies use 2 different weapon types with separate bullets
- maps can have different door textures per level, hidden doors, invisible switches and a switch can open multiple doors
- enemies can kill each other
- faster rendering of the 3d models
Notes for this version: - new map format - ingame music - weapon damage / enemy life can be changed - level selection in the main menu - renders more texturecolors than the last versions (the engine can now convert to pixelformat 4444, 5650, 5551 and 8888) - textures not loaded into vram are rendered much faster than in previous versions - mipmaps can be switched on/off per maptexture - now possible to install several mods parallel on the PSP (Dungeons folder name can be changed) - new level - Mac OS X port
Quake 2 on PSP, although it is only really a beta at the moment as only some maps work.
Notes for this version: Sometimes runs but not often
A port of Quake.
Notes for this version: Quake PSP for all firmware. This version includes multiplayer over wifi.
Notes for this version: includes multiplayer support and online play, works on fw. 2.xx
This is a PSP adoptation of Rise Of The Triad, 1st person shooter, originally developed by 3drealms/Apogee.
3D maze/shooting game with evil faces