the screen shot describes it
Notes for this version: * 32 bits High-Res Black Icons
* 32 bits High-Res Battery Icon
* 32 bits High-Res Volume bar
* 32 Bits month background + Bogus Waves
* 32 Bits High Res Load Icon (game, savedata, photo & corrupt)
* 32 bits High Res Load Circle (Right Corner thing)
* Xmb line, Shadow, Selectbar customized to Black/Crom?
* All other thats included and i forgot
He also mentions that this slick looking XMB isn't gonna work on Dark_AleX's 3.10 OE. With all that said, the download link below contains the zip files for the Devianart icons noir black styled and the black glass photo load icon.
Notes for this version: needs Gta Liberty City Stories
Hombrew Enabler for 3.03
Notes for this version: so much just go here for more info http://www.noobz.eu/
Now called 3.0x OE Customizer v1.3, this should make customizing your PSP a whole lot easier, if you're willing to take the risk.
The risk, you might ask? Well, it writes to flash, so you may brick your PSP in doing so.
Notes for this version: it allows you to do everything from changing your fonts and backgrounds to dumping the flash.
As always, we suggest you check his readme for information on what the app can do, as well as instructions on installing and using it. The short changelog is below if you want to have a gander at it, so try it out if you know what you're doing.
Changelog for v1.3:
* Version Spoof for 3.03OE-B
* Flash default / custom vshctrl prx (when on 3.03OE-B)
* Some bugs solved
Notes for this version: * Menu Names Editor (not for FW3.10OE)
* Version Spoof for 3.03OE-C und 3.10OE-A(')
* Replace "Network Update"-, "Camera"- or "LocationFree Player" icon with own prx modules (e.g. Rebooter)
* Check for default files & Firmware at StartUp (copys default files from flash)
Team C+D were able to come up with a 3.10 decrypter, on day 0, no less.
Notes for this version: With that out of the way, we can now patiently wait for things like Devhook, a new custom firmware by Dark_AleX and if someone can find an exploit in the firmware, even a downgrader!
version 4.01 of m33
Notes for this version: 4.01 m33, contains an sdk
Notes for this version: a 1.50 kernel add-on for 4.01 m33.
Notes for this version: 4.01 m33-2, you must have 4.01 m33-1 first. contains an sdk
Apple II emulator for the PSP. II, II+ and IIe emulation.
Notes for this version: Start (Main menu) and Select (Disk menu).
will also need your own roms of 2/2+ or 2e, and game DSK images.
Team tOC also said that this is just a small part of a larger project that they're thinking of (or working on already).
Notes for this version: As always, if you're planning on using this, please read and understand the readme file that comes with the download. The file holds the installation and usage, plus the known bugs for this release. It would also be best if you guys will also browse through the configuration text as it also holds vital tidbits about this app.
Team tOc is made up of EvilSeph, Moca, TUW (The Unique Warrior), MaTiAz, Ahadiel, and kando. We hope to hear more from them in the coming weeks.
We give our props to Jordan Black for the heads up!
shows the battery percentage instead of the battery meter
Notes for this version: Currently all this battery PRX only shows the percentage of battery life when you press the note key but Hallo007 plans to add more features in future versions now that he has the hang of making PRX's. This is his first PRX and therefore there may be a couple of bugs in this release, and it has already been noted that the screenshot PRX uses the note key to operate aswell, but this will all be fixed in future versions.
To install the battery PRX simply copy the extracted folders into the SEPLUGINS folder, make a vsh.txt and enable it in recovery mode.
Notes for this version: v0.02
* Start up button is HOME
* Possibility to look at the minutes left for battery
* See the cpu speed
* Battery is lower then 20?-->text is red
* Display fixed
* Bug fix
Custom bootWave Packager
Notes for this version: Team //LANSH
icon-coder by kgsws
orignally found by DarkStone
bat file by vb_master
Instructions for use
1. Run Decompress.bat
2. Open bootWAVE_RESOURCE_2.bin in a hex editor.
3. Go to offset hex 248 through 2DD.
4. Mix the characters between those lines.
5. Save this file.
6. Run Compile.bat.
7. Put opening_plugin.rco in /vsh/resource/
everyone on lan.sh, toc2rta, and pspcrazy
Mathieulh, jas0nuk, Axionkt, harleyg, cyanide, birdman
changes the loading circle
Notes for this version: If you're somewhat interested, please remember that this was only tested on Dark_AleX's 3.03 OE-C. The devs mentioned that this might work with 3.10 OE. They also mentioned that if you're using a custom battery icon, be sure to back it up. With that, here's the download link and we sure hope you read up on the readme file that comes with the download.
change the version number to anything including words
Notes for this version: * Supports all 2.71 SE versions and 3.03 OE-C
* Automatically detects your firmware version
* Slight layout changes
Notes for this version: * Supports 3.10 OE-A
* Allows setting the version to your nickname.
"extends" custom firmware by adding custom options such as clock speed and USB mass storage options, as well as other options detailed in the Readme.
Notes for this version: - Start and stop a ftpd server while under the VSH (PSP Menu) to transfer files via WIFI (WEP,WPA).
- Reset the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Power off the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Change the speed of the PSP CPU/FSB while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Start and stop Usb Mass Storage under the VSH (PSP Menu) while browsing.
- Take a screenshot while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO) saved in the PHOTO folder.
- Set a default CPU/BUS speed at startup.
- Set Usb Mass Storage at startup.
- Configure your buttons mapping (NOTE button + your selected button).
Notes for this version: * Capture folder will be created under "ms0:/PSP/PHOTO" if it dont exist.
* Enable brightness button to go to the max level.
* Ftpd server wont be launched if the psp web browser was already used
Notes for this version: * Prevent a crash when booting with UMD inserted.
* Prevent a crash while using the reboot function (the module is now loaded a few seconds after the psp as booted).
* Sleep mode disabled when the ftpd is ON (big file transfer ok now).
* The combo button can now be assigned in the cfe_cfg.txt file.
* Each function can be now enable or disable in cfe_cfg.txt.
* A password can be set in the cfe_cfg.txt file to secure the ftpd server connection.
As always read the readme!
custom themes for your psp
Notes for this version: * More Gameboots [About 10 - 15 added]
* More Bootsounds [About 5 - 10 added]
* Flash Agent v2 included
* Deleted PS3 intro [Too big and poor quality]
* Wi-File transfer added
* More XMB waves [Including PS3 thin wave]
* Custom Xmb waves and wave creators (including hex editor)
* Xmb Fonts X-Flash (for 3.02oe and below)
* PSP reboot & shutdown instead of network update
* PSP version customiser
* PSP file management Icons Gameboots
* .pmf creator guide Bootsounds Backgrounds
Notes for this version: New DAX [Dark Alex] custom network update plugin
More XMB WAVES [10 - 15]
New RCO editor [Edit volume bars and loads more]
Custom Volume Bars [15-20]
New PSP 01-12bmp merger/spliter
New 01-12 custom images [E.G. Make your own]
More ready made 01-12 custom bmp images
More custom top_menu.rco files
Update on new Icons Custom Battery Files
New TGA wave editor
Notes for this version: # New XMB 01-12 backgrounds [made by me]
# New XMB 01-12 bmp merger/splitter with padding Flash Agent F4 [Use Dummy Files]
# Cool ready made XMB waves including: Cool Ultimate Vista looking XMB [By Undertaxx], and Cool Blue XMB [By RaiderXXX]
# 2.71 PRX pack including: Brightness mod, Screen Capture XMB, and Game MP3 Player
# PSP game structure utility modifier
# New TGA Wave Editor which allows you to modify Bootwaves
# Loller Bootwaves Pack - Plasma v2 Battery mod [shows percentage in XMB]
changes the color of the volume bar
Notes for this version: vision, came up with custom color volume bars that you can use in your PSP's XMB. Current colors are red, blue, gold/yellow, and green.
Notes for this version: A test
Notes for this version: Test
Supports some standard homebrew on PSP's running firmware 2.0+
Notes for this version: Fanjita's Eboot loader for the v2.0 PSP Firmware.
Notes for this version: This program builds on the work done by Saotome to load homebrew
EBOOT.PBPs into PSPs with v2.0 firmware, using the TIFF exploit. It
will not work on any other firmware version - including v2.01.
Notes for this version: 'Brown Ale' is the final (non-beta) version of eLoader, written by
Fanjita and Ditlew. This application will allow you to take advantage
of select homebrew on PSP 2.0+ -- 2.0/2.01/2.50/2.60!
Notes for this version: "Bière d'Alsace" manual install package. Allows you to launch homebrew on all 2.0+ PSP firmware versions.
Notes for this version: Fanjita and Ditlew's menu caching problem update to eLoader 0.9.7
"Bock". This version of eLoader supports WiFi on firmware 2.0-2.6.
Notes for this version: Codenamed "Porter".
Allows homebrew to be run via TIFF on 2.0-2.6
Notes for this version: Codenamed "Marzenbier".
Adds support for v2.70, v2.71 PSPs via TIFF.
Notes for this version: Codenamed "Kriek". Supports 2.00-2.80 firmware.
Includes xLoader for 2.8 only.
Latest eLoader Configuration.
Notes for this version: The most recent configuration files for eLoader.
This configuration pack improves the compatibility with the following:
* BookR 0.6 : now runs in TIFF mode.
* ScummVM 0.8.2 (Firmware 2.0 edition) : now runs in TIFF and GTA mode.
* PSP-GBA v1.1 : now runs in GTA mode.
* SNES9x TYL 0.3 : now saves games correctly.
clear up to 2.7 MB of space in your PSP's flash chip; by comparison, QJ.Net Forum resident antonylf notes that Flash Agent clears up 2.5 MB.
Notes for this version: mishandling flash applications can and will lead to bricked PSPs. With that said, we thank Spanish-speaking test30 for going through the pains of explaining this application in English. Once again, we advise readers to take extra care in downloading this app - enjoy!
a cool FF7 skin for IR Shell!
inclues a Splash PMF(video) intro!
(ALL IN LOWER CASE)
Notes for this version: the first beta so a few things need to be changed.
Notes for this version: WORKING PASSWORD: bob_._exe! -Plus color fixed some of the color issues! !!!!DO NOT USE OLD PASSWORD!!!!!
a lua flashing application (this has the potential to brick your psp like all flashing)
Notes for this version: see the read me
it works pretty much like X-Flash except that it may be a bit more complicated because you have to specify the directory and location where you want to flash the file.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK THERES ALWAYS A CHANCE OF BRICKING YOUR PSP USING ANY APP THAT FLASHES
Notes for this version: * Fixed info dump menu.
* Added firmware hacks menu.
* Debranded gameboot.
* Redirect gameboot path.
* Recover gameboot functions.
* Added online manual hacks menu.
* Change site to psp-media.nl or pspupdates.com or pspupdates.com/pda or.
* Battery needs to be 20% now (instead of 50).
* If you are in menu and battery gets under 20% without adopter you will exit.
* Battery level will change now.
* Added information about files (beta , nothing special at the moment).
* Fixed display (no flipping anymore).
* (bug fixed)you can now change your option (flash or go back).
* If memory stick gets full while dumping you will exit.
Notes for this version: * added option to flash a system_plugin_bg.rco (custom xmb wave effect)
* added system_plugin_bg.rco to recovery menu so you get your original back
This is the part where we tell you to check out the all-important readme just so you know what you're getting yourself into, especially for Flash Agent neophytes. Also, hallo007 reminds you that this is only for 3.10 OE-A and to use this at your own risk.
Notes for this version: * Now works on 3.03OE and 3.10OE firmwares
* Topmenu_plugin enabled for 3.03, disabled for 3.10OE
* New ICON0.PNG (made by silvenius)
* Give your own site as online instruction manual
* Logo while start up(by Moose_Island)
* Exit on non supported firmwares
* Added 'accept agreements' screens
* Rco file menu
Notes for this version: Dump menu runs at 333mhz
If you go out dump menu , cpu back setted to 222mhz
Possibility to flash system_plugin_fg.rco =custom battery pictures
Possibility to get the original system_plugin_fg.rco back
Possibility to get the official instruction manual back
New logo (by M-tuning)
Start up is faster
Notes for this version: * change your CPU speed where you want
* display bug fixes
* possibility to flash custom volume bars
* possibility to recovery volume bars
* if you free space is lower then 500kb it will ask for replace dummy files
* Recovery menu is like all the rest now
* new startup sound (as requested)
* possibility to copy/paste files
* graphics update
* complete rewrited source(possibility to make faster updates:P)
* fixed bug in put your own manual site (bug made in F2)
Again, it works on 3.03 OE and 3.10 OE firmwares. Make sure to check out the instructions in the zip file (it's good for you).
Notes for this version: * Bug fix : crash after relink dummy files
* Bug fix : a "." can eb added in your own instruction manual site
* Bug fix : Manual hacks should work 100% now
* Graphics Bug fix: dumping
* new start up
* !!Security upgegrade!!
* Music can be played under file browser
* screenshots can be maked while pressing note
* Possibility to flash system_plugin.rco and recover
* Possibility to flash game_plugin.rco and recover
* Firmware version showed while start up
* Possibility to view the size of a file
* Possibility to move faster in file browser
If you're going to use this application you have to be reminded of some things (cue red-texted warnings) - first, this version supports both 3.03OE and 3.10OE only; second, flashing your PSP can be dangerous and could cause a brick; third, to avoid that scenario be informed by voraciously reading the readme files that comes with the download
Notes for this version: * Possibility to flash/recover savedata_plugin.rco
* Possibility to flash/recover photo_plugin.rco
* Possibility to flash/recover premo_plugin.rco
* File check , checks extension is for file (security)
* Auto recheck flash0 space after flash (security)
* Checks memory stick space before firmware dump (security)
* Possibility to see free memory stick space under file browser
* Possibility to delete only the gb3s1518.bwfon (should fix monster hunter problems)
* Public adhoc files beta test (I can't know it works , so if you want to test it , no brick change)
Notes for this version: * Graphics update (step 1 of 5)
* Menusound added
* Possibility to view the time under menus
* Possibility to exit the exit menu by pressing home
* Fixed security under font flashing (security)
* Fixed check free memory stick space under dump menu (security)
* Possibility to disable the update plugin
* Recovery mode is more clearly
Notes for this version: * Graphics update: deleted images, new arrow, deleted menusound
* Fixed bug in showing time
* possible to view free FLASH1 space
* added credits, added usb mode
* possibility to flash/recover impose.prx, possibility to rflash/ecover impose.rsc
* improved file check (security)
* entring a folder in file browser is back FAST
* in OK you see now the timer counting down
* RECOVERY MENU is really clear now
* RCO menu is really clear now
* POSSIBILITY to copy folders in file browser (files were already possible)
* possibility to delete folders in file browser (only possible with empty folders) (files were already possible)
* new xmb sound (remix of the previously one)
* fixed bug for flashing photo_plugin.rco (security)
* updated flash security
Notes for this version: flashing gets a lot easier now that hallo007 has added information text
* Pspdebugscreenprintf changed to printextscreen (not yet completed in filebrowser)
* Main menu added
* no hardboot anymore needed , you can exit everywhere
* text bug fix(dam english:P)
* backup files extracted out eboot will now be deleted after use
* coldboot flashen
* custom backgrounds flashen
* recovery menu update(coldboot+custom backgrounds)
* battery check bug fix ,now battery has to be 50%
* If ac adaptor has plugged in the app wil always start(also without battery)
* Information Text added
* layout update
* Eboot layout (music , images)
Notes for this version: * possible to disible japanse font (spaces 1.5mb on flash0!!!)
* dump menu
o dump all
o dump flash0
o dump flash1
o dump registry
o flash registry
* fixed some bugs
* some small updates
* possible to delete files